Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dancing with the Stars complaint and other things

Are there any Dancing with the Stars fans out there? I am asking nicely that whoever is voting for Cloris Leachman, please stop. She is driving me crazy!! I know she's funny, but she's just getting on my nerves now. You should be voting for Rocco Di Spirito! Don't you want to see this face every week?


In other news...only 4 days until the big ultrasound! Hopefully this baby will keep its legs nice and open so we can if we have a he or a she in there. I hope to start feeling this little person moving around in there soon. That's the best feeling ever and since this will most likely be our last baby, I need to cherish it as long as possible!


Mega-Doodle Inspired has a new grab bag available that I was lucky enough to test the products for.


The products in here are very original, versatile, and fun to work with. Check out Mega-Doodle Inspired's blog to find out more and where you can buy this grab bag. Also, she has a huge list of freebies from her test team. I'm hoping to add 2 freebies in the next week or 2. A Halloween freebie and a school themed freebie. It seems my scrapping, both designing and actual scrapping has slacked off recently. Benjamin and I stay nice and busy and he's only napping about 2 hours a day so I don't have a ton of time. I'm trying to keep up and also trying to keep my house relatively clean!

Have a fabulous day!

No comments: