Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mom Mom and Pop Pop visit, baby kicks, and new layouts!!

Yay, my mom and dad are in town! Benjamin's already had lots of fun with them. Its nice to get a little help, especially with being a little tired from this pregnancy. Speaking of the baby in my belly, I'm starting to feel the little itty bitty kicks! Yay, I love it!

Here are some new layouts:

This lo was done for a Chaos Lounge Blog challenge. I used the blog challenge freebie and Misty Cato's Date Bits.

These next 2 layouts both are made with On the Sandy Side by Secret Garden Creations.


This fall lo was made with Fallin for Fall and Fallin for Fall Add On by Brittney Ferguson Designs and will be available soon at Prett Scrappy.


No comments: