Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bunch of new lo's

I'm so happy I got my scrapping mojo back. I guess it comes and goes in cycles. It probably depends how tired I am too I guess.

This first lo is my 1st attempt at a calendar. I am on The Digi Twins CT and they came out with these cool 2009 calendars. I've been trying to figure out what to do with them, so here is my 1st ever calendar. I used Shabby Calendars, Diamond Diva Alpha, Glitter Frames, and A Little of This all by The Digi Twins. I also used a freebie called Ol Time Family Celebration by Jenny Cereal.

This is some old pics of me and my friend Christine before we were old married ladies. We had tons of fun together. She lives in North Florida with her hubby now and I miss her terribly! I did this lo for the template challenge at Digital Candy. The template is by Brenda Smith. The kit is Kaleidoscope by Ivorys Designz.



I also used Kaleidoscope by Ivorys Designz for this next lo of my baby belly at 17 weeks.


These next 2 lo's were done for the recipe challenge at Digital Candy. The recipe is from the the South Beach Diet cookbook. Its a very yummy recipe. Shawn and I attempted the South Beach Diet and it lasted a couple weeks. We are definitely going to need a weight loss strategy after I have this baby! I used Recipe for Fun, Shabby Diva Alpha version 4, Random Paper Pack and Shabby Grunged Paper Pack all by The Digi Twins.



This lo is for the Candy Jar challenge at Digital Candy. It was done with Candy Jar #25 by Trish H Designs and Tiny Tags Action by Tracy King.

And finally, a lo of my new little boy showing us his stuff! Neither one of my boys was very shy showing what they have during ultrasounds! I used Everyone's a Star by Beckmoore Designs.


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: