Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A couple more new layouts

I complete 3 more challenges today at Digital Candy. The first is the Candy Jar Challenge. Credits for this lo are Candy Jar #24 by Digital Chaos, These Days are Golden by Krystal Hartley, and Date Stamps and Date Stamps 3 by Trish Jones.


The next is the October Elements Challenge where the challenge is to use strips of paper in your lo. I used Underwater Adventure and Beach Bum by Starving Artist Designs (formally Xandra Martin Designs) and Atomic Cupcakes's Printed Torn Cardboard in this lo.
And finally the Oh No You Didn't Challenge where the challenge is to scrap about someone in a lo without using photos. I scrapped about my unborn baby in the form of all the many questions I have about becoming a mother again. I used Studio Series: Love Story, Take the Cake: Framed, and Snapshot: Process2-all by Trish Jones Designs. The font is Geometr231 Lt BT.


Only 9 hours and 40 minutes to my ultrasound! I better go to bed! Have a nice night!

No comments: