Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Life is good!

I haven't blogged in a while so I thought I'd get on here real quick while I had a minute.  I am feeling really good.  I'm 14 weeks along now!  I had a doctor's appointment on Monday.  It was pretty standard stuff.  I got to hear the heartbeat.  It did take them a long time to find it so that scared me some, but then there it was nice and strong.  We are scheduled for another ultrasound on October 13th where hopefully we will find out what we are having.

My stud muffin hubby completed the MS 150 this past weekend.  It was a ride from St. Augustine to Daytona Beach one day and back the next.  He's done this ride or one of the other Florida rides for the past ten years. I'm so proud of him!  Benjamin and I had a good time in Daytona Beach while Daddy rode.  We met up with a friend on Sunday and played by the pool.

Benjamin is an amazing little man.  I can't believe how big he is and how much he can do now.  He is a little climbing monkey so I try to bring him to as many places as I can to get all that energy out.  He's talking a little more.  He's really good at bye bye now!

Here are a couple new layouts from me.

This lo was done for the Color Challenge at Digital Candy.  The papers and elements are from Just a Boy by Angie Kovacs.  The swirls are from Splash by Lazy Kitty and have been recolored. The tear was made using the wild tear action from Atomic Cupcake.  The font is Curlz MT.

This next lo is for the Candy Jar Challenge at Digital Candy.  This is a baby pic of me!  I used Summer Romance Add On by Trish H. Designs, Scripty Brushes and Gold Hot Spots by Trish Jones Designs, and Date Bit by Misty Cato.
These next 2 lo's both use Blushing Blues by Sherrys Scraps.

And check out the cool new products I was able to test for Mega-Doodle Inspired and are available now!  Check out her blog for her many store locations where you can pick up these cool products.  This first 2 are these cool football brushes/word art.



And here is a cute little lo I made of my football watching men.

Her newest product is 3 actions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements to make 3 cool stickers, a transparent sticker, a puffy transparent sticker, and a super puffy transparent sticker.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: