Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! I'm a PSE tester for Mega-Doodle Inspired!!

Today's my birthday!! I'm 35!! Ahhh, that sounds old! I woke up this morning, before 5 a.m. thanks to my teething son, and found a gift from my wonderful husband. The New Kids on the Block newest CD. LOL! I can't wait to listen to that one!
I'm so excited because I was accepted as a PSE tester for Mega-Doodle Inspired! I've always admired her work so I'm thrilled to get to play with her new products. What does this mean for you? Freebies!! Brandy of Mega-Doodle Inspired is so generous as to let us offer our blog readers freebies with her products! Stay tuned for the freebies!!

Here are a couple new lo's. Both of these lo's are made with Father's Day Kit by RS Designs.

No comments: