Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some new lo's to share!

I've done some fun scrapping in the last couple of days and I thought I'd share my lo's. Here is another wedding lo.


For this lo I used Blue Butter Bouqet by Scrap Kitten Designs. The font is Anmari.

Next I have a couple belly lo's from 10 and 11 weeks.



Credit: Dreams by Laura Lively Designs


Credit: Blue Butter Bouqet by Scrap Kitten Designs. Font is Bradley Hand ITC

This is a lo of my baby when he was a little, itty, bitty at 4 months old.


Credit: How Does Your Garden Grow?, a collaboration between Laura Lively Designs and Chirpi Designs. Font is Bradley Hand ITC.


This is a recipe card lo I did for The Digi Twins challenge at Digital Candy. The category for August was salads. For September it is soup. Here is my sald recipe card.


Credits: A Little of This and Recipe For Fun both by The Digi Twins. The font is Boulder.


Another challenge I did last month was the template challenge at The Digi Chick. I definitely think I will be doing more challenges because they are such great motivation to scrap. Here is my lo for that template challenge.


Credits: A Boy Outdoors by Angie Kovacs Designs. The template is by Jubeefish. The font is Abcissa.

And one more. A lo of my crayon eating son!


Credits: Detention and Boredom Alpha both by The Digi Twins. Font is Bradley Hand ITC.

No comments: