Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Some new lo's to share!

I've done some fun scrapping in the last couple of days and I thought I'd share my lo's. Here is another wedding lo.


For this lo I used Blue Butter Bouqet by Scrap Kitten Designs. The font is Anmari.

Next I have a couple belly lo's from 10 and 11 weeks.



Credit: Dreams by Laura Lively Designs


Credit: Blue Butter Bouqet by Scrap Kitten Designs. Font is Bradley Hand ITC

This is a lo of my baby when he was a little, itty, bitty at 4 months old.


Credit: How Does Your Garden Grow?, a collaboration between Laura Lively Designs and Chirpi Designs. Font is Bradley Hand ITC.


This is a recipe card lo I did for The Digi Twins challenge at Digital Candy. The category for August was salads. For September it is soup. Here is my sald recipe card.


Credits: A Little of This and Recipe For Fun both by The Digi Twins. The font is Boulder.


Another challenge I did last month was the template challenge at The Digi Chick. I definitely think I will be doing more challenges because they are such great motivation to scrap. Here is my lo for that template challenge.


Credits: A Boy Outdoors by Angie Kovacs Designs. The template is by Jubeefish. The font is Abcissa.

And one more. A lo of my crayon eating son!


Credits: Detention and Boredom Alpha both by The Digi Twins. Font is Bradley Hand ITC.

No comments: