Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, June 23, 2008

Some sad news, a couple lo's, and I think I've reached my CT max

Happy Monday everyone! We found out on Saturday that Shawn's grandfather in Illinois passed away. He was such a sweet man and I really loved him. However, I know he's happy because he's with the love of his life in heaven now. I think he missed her terribly since she passed about a year and a half ago. I'm happy they are together now. I made a lo using some photos of him, Shawn, and Benjamin. I'm so glad he was able to meet Benjamin. These photos are so special.


I used by God's design's Father's Day freebie and Laughing Zebra. Both are available at Busy Scrappin'. The font is Bradley Hand ITC.

I have more CT news! I now belong to 3 new CT and I think maybe I have reached my limit. I love being part of these CT's and they will certainly keep me scrapping!

First is The Digi Twins. Their designs are absolutely gorgeous! Visit their blog here and their store at Digital Candy here. I have already used their newest kit in a lo.


The kit is called Recipe for Fun and its adorable and on sale right now!!

The next newest CT is Mistica Designs. Her blog is here and check our her beautiful designs at her shop.

Finally LilyKay Designs. Go see her blog here and her shop here.

Have a great week!!

9 comments:

Azrood said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It is wonderful that you were able to capture those moments so that you will have a way to look back and reflect.

Congrats on the new CTs! Your recipe layout is just precious and I love how you were so creative!

Anonymous said...

sry to hear of your loss.

congrats on the CTs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all of your new CT's. Very cute layout.

Amanda said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. It does sound like he died of a broken heart though. I've seen it happen to many couples.

Congrats on the CTs! I really like your recipe layout. It's a cute idea!

movefearlessly said...

sorry to hear about your loss - that layout's a lovely tribute. congrats on the ct gigs!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on the new CT positions! And I'm so sorry for your loss, I'm sure you're right and he is in a happier place now with the one he loved. What a sweet layout you did about him. Have a great day.

Barb said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a loved one, for sure.

Congrats on the teams!

Anonymous said...

Those are really beautiful, tastefully done layouts.
I'm really sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

cute layout! sorry to hear about hubby's grandfather. Thats always sad.