Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

New lo's!

We are enjoying a quiet weekend at home after the craziness of last weekend's festivities. I loved throwing Benjamin a birthday party, but am kind of glad its over and it was a success. We went to a friend's 1st birthday party yesterday and it was a lot of fun. We are going to try to get some stuff done around the house today and of course relax a little. I am working on some new freebies so I'm hoping to get them done soon and put up here on the blog.

I finished another lo for Eclectic Scrap Style Designs. Stop the presses! I extracted!! But if you look a little further in this post you'll see some actual non-extraction lo's from me!

I used her Grunge and Graph Paper Pack , Stamp Frames I , and Cherry Bits .

I also have a couple lo's using Tim by Claudi Designs .


One more thing! Don't forget that Brittney Ferguson and Xandra Martin are in the middle of their Scrap-a-Ganza giveaway. The 1st 5 links are up at Brittney's CT Blog . Next week the links will be there as well. Then the last 2 weeks will be at Xandra's Blog. Here is a preview of Brittney's portion of the kit. Its super fun!


Have a lovely rest of your weekend!!

2 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great layouts!

Have a great day!

Amanda said...

love your layouts! thanks for sharing!