Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More new lo's

I have been having a blast cranking out lo's. I am trying to work on some designing stuff too. The only way I'm going to get better at designing is to practice, practice, practice, right? I'm working on a spring kit (even though its pretty much summer now) and also a retro 80's kit because I just loved the 80's and miss them so!

One of the designers I create for, Eclectic Scrap Style Designs, is a guest designer for June at The Digichick. You can check out her Digichick Store here. While I was over there I checked out their challenges. They have daily challenges there. You can see their challenges in their forums. So here are a couple lo's for 2 of their challenges.

This one is for their Sunday Ad Inspiration Challenge. I used Jack by the Benevolent Boutique Designers and a word art freebie from by God's design that coordinates with the Jack kit. It is available on her blog. The font I used is Tempus Sans ITC.

This lo is for their Monday Color Challenge. I used Abilities by Lisa Minor and My First Font by Jill D-Zines. The other font I used was Kristen ITC .


We are to Gymboree and some grocery shopping a later. Exciting, I know!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL your poopy face layout is adorable! Thanks for visiting my blog today, btw! Have a super Tuesday!

ScrapShana said...

LOVE the Poopy Face layout! Great material for when he's older. hehe

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!
http://ellielash.com/blog/?p=81

Megan Turnidge said...

Poopy face!! OMGoodness! So funny!

Laura said...

Love the poppy face LO!! Too darn cute!!

Stacey said...

Lol, I shopped at Gymboree for the first time today since my DS grew out of it. Got cute stuff for my DH's grandbaby....which I'm going to claim as my own, too, lol.

Unknown said...

LOL!! Oh this is so funny - cute, cute, cute!!! I sure wish I had taken some pictures of those poopy-faces when my babes did it - great idea for a page! Thanks for using my font - that turned out really cute! :)