Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am now selling at Sweet Scrappin Design!!

I am so excited. I now have a shop at Sweet Scrappin Design!!! I currently have one kit in my shop. Its called Spring.



Its available as a full kit, an element pack, or a paper pack. I am also planning to have a quick page pack up in the store soon. And right now everything is 25% off!! So go check out my store and all the other great designers now selling at Sweet Scrappin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great new kit and good luck in your new store !

Ingeborg (ikscrap)

Azrood said...

Congrats on the new store! Beautiful kit!

Stephanie (schock77) said...

Wow! Congrats on the new store- between that and your awesome CTS, you're going to be one busy lady! :) Great news!

Jaya said...

Hey Michelle, thanks for the lovly comment on my blog... your latest kit is beautiful....