Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, May 11, 2009

Coming up for air!

Well, I decided to show some love to my poor little ignored blog! It has been a crazy almost 7 weeks, as you can imagine. Alexander Daniel was born March 27th. He was 8 pounds 14.5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. I was induced again, but this experience was so much better than my induction with Benjamin. For one the induction took less than 24 hours instead of 2 days. And secondly, my epidural actually worked! We went in Thursday at 9:00 p.m. The induction started about midnight. Friday early afternoon I was checked and I was 4 cm dilated. The pitocin was started and the contractions started fast and furious. I got my epidural and all was right with the world. I dilated fairly quickly and by 8:44 p.m. Friday night he was born.

Waiting for Alexander's arrival...

Credit: Miracles Happen Collab by The Digital Candy Designers

Introducing Alexander Daniel!

Credits: Savannah Mini Kit and Soft Whisper Kit by Steel City Scraps, Template by Viva Artistry

Alexander and I meet!

Credits: Modern Neutrals by Christie Lemmon Designs, Font is Lucida Handwriting

Alexander and DaddyCredit: Big Fish, Little Fish by Lauren Grien and Mikkel Paige

So the last 7 weeks have been filled with lots of adjusting. Benjamin has taken the arrival of his little brother so well. I am so proud of what a big boy he has been!

Credit: Brothers by Cinzia Designs

Well, that is it in a very small nutshell. I hope to update the blog more about my crazy life with my 3 boys! :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations! Savor every moment. They grow up so fast.

Startingover said...

Congrats, I have been waiting for pictures of this little man!