Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, March 6, 2009

Bad Blogger-as usual!!

I've been such a bad blogger again! But look over there --->
16 days until my due date!! Holy moly! That's my excuse because when my munchkin is napping (which is my usual computer time) I have been napping too! I'm really excited to meet my little man and according to everyone in the world I look super low and no one thinks I can possibly hold this little guy in much longer. I, however, still think he'll be late. So we'll see!!

Here are some of my latest lo's.

Here is a lo of the Gasparilla Distance Classic 5K Walk that my family and I did last weekend. By the way, walking a 5K 9 months pregnant probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, but we finished!!

Credits:
Template by Robyn Pali Designs
A Pirate's Life by Designs by Nikki and Jen
Font is Minya Nouvelle

Next is a lo of me and my sweet baby boy!

Credits:
Template: Pixie Perfect Designs
In Dreams by Steel City Scraps and Christie Lemmon Designs

My March Desktop

Credits:
Desktop Template by Christy Haig
In Dreams by Steel City Scraps and Christie Lemmon Designs

A colorful lo of me and my sweet hubby!

Credits:
Template #68 by Liz Designs
Pixie Pouch #4 by Chaos Lounge
Chloe by A Work in Progress-Designs by Vicki
Painty Alpha by Scarlet Heels Media

Benjamin alphabet book continues.

Credits for previous 2 lo's:
Run ABC by Digitreats
Font is Papyrus

Here is one from a speed scrap. Benjamin had a fall in the backyard and his little face looked very rough for a while!

Credits:
Evilicious by Flergs
Start Your Engines by Becki Kress
Font is Bumpy Road

And finally, 35 week belly lo.

Credits:
Template by Chrissy W.
Girl Power by Calalily Designs
Blossom by Calalily Designs
Font is Market

I'm still on the test team for Bannerwoman Designs. She has a lot of new products out right now. Check it out.
These are available at her shops at:
Digitals
Commercial Use
Digiscrap Warehouse

And finally I want to acknowledge PCArtistique who sent me a nice award.

So go check out her blog. Its full of really cute freebies!!

No comments: