Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 15, 2009

The explosive poopy diaper alarm clock!

You know its going to be a bad diaper when you are awakened from a dead sleep by the explosiveness of a poopy diaper. That's what happened at 4:00 am this morning. However, I am very grateful that we (Alexander and I) slept from 11:30 pm until 4 am. So we woke up, changed the diaper, which although explosive in nature did manage to not leak (phew), ate (Alexander, not me), and got Alexander all swaddled and back to sleep. I was just thinking about closing my eyes for another hour or 2 when Benjamin lets loose with a blood curdling scream. Not sure what the scream was all about since before I got up there he was doing his happy morning babble thing. So now I'm letting him hang out up there and I'm blogging because I am just so not ready for this day to officially start at the wonderful hour of 6:00 am.

Here is my latest lo of my new sweet baby boy. You can see in this photo how bad the poor thing had baby acne. It has cleared up quite a bit now. Although it didn't seem to bother him, I still felt bad looking at his pimply little face!

Credits
Savannah by Steel City Scraps
Brown Alpha by Calalily Designs

No comments: