Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, November 15, 2008

More scrapbooking fun!

I haven't posted in a week! I got some fun new lo's done. There was a CT swap at Digital Candy and us Digi Twin girls got to work with some of Trish H. Designs' fabulous products. These first 2 lo's are from her Sweet Nothing kit. The font on both is Anmari.



These next 2 lo's are using Garden Critters by CandleWorks Scraps. The font on both is Jester.




This lo was done for the What's in a Number Challenge at Digital Candy. Its basically a recipe you have to follow to create a lo. This one was tough and, as you can see, I created a very busy lo! Probably my busiest! I love it though! The papers are from Geeks are Hot by Heather Roselli, Lauren Grier, and Scrapkitchen. Everything else is from Climbing Trees by Chaos Lounge. I also used the curled action and tear action from Atomic Cupcake. The fonts are Jellyka Evan & Estra and Jokerman


And finally, this is a lo of a photo of me and Shawn on one of our very few date nights. We went out to dinner and then out to see the Phantom of the Opera last weekend. It was a wonderful time! I used Romantic Sunset by Steel City Scraps. The font is Anmari. I am either addicted to that font or I'm too lazy to switch. Do you know how many 1000's of free fonts there out there? I really need to diversify!!


In other news from designers I CT for...Check out this ad from Brittney Ferguson!

Stop by Brittney's blog for details!!

No comments: