Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, November 9, 2008

More lo's and exciting CT news!! :)

First in Benjamin news, he has his 1st molar!! After many cranky days and nights his first molar has popped through. We got about 2 days of relief and now molar #2 is making for long nights again. Poor kid! I wish I could take this pain away from him.

Baby boy #2 is cooking nicely and I am 21 weeks along now! I feel him move more and more everyday. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. He'll be here before we know it!

I've been busy playing over at Digital Candy all weekend again. I fear I may be addicted to their challenges! This 1st lo was done for the Font Challenge. I had to use the font "Speedline" somewhere in the lo. This lo also comes with good news. I used the Beautiful Disaster Mini Freebie from Steel City Scraps. The good news is that I am now a City Girl! So expect to see more lo's using her fabulous designs. Check out her blog here, where there are some beautiful freebies available, and her shop at Digital Candy.


These next 2 lo's I used the Thankful Blessings Collab Kit by Team Sassy at Scrap It Sassy. This kit is huge!! The first lo is for the November desktop challenge. The calendar template is by Danielle Corbitt.

This next lo is for the elements challenge where we had to use a stroke on the photos and photo corners.


And lastly, this lo is for the Ad challenge where our lo is inspired by a print ad. I used Creepy Crawlie by April the Scrapaholic.



No comments: