Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I rocked Digital Candy's DSD Scrapathon!

Photobucket

For DSD, Digital Candy held a scrapathon. 8 lo's in 3 days with different instructions for all of them. Here are my lo's for the scrapathon.

LO #1 is "Black, White, and Sparkly" which meant 2 B&W photos with some sort of glitter or foil element. I used Diamond Diva Alpha, A Little of This, A Little Border, and Back to Basics Paper Pack, all by The Digi Twins and available at Digital Candy.



LO #2 was a scraplift. I scraplifed Steel City Scraps Smile. I used Daddy's Closet by Designs by Jannylynn Brokken.

LO #3 was to use any photo shape other than a square. I used the K-Joi Welcome Kit from by God's design available at K-Joi and The Write Stuff by Darcy Baldwin and Misty Cato. The font is How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin.

LO #4 was to use a one word title and some sort of crumpled/wrinkled element. I used A Mother's Love Sunshine Studio Scraps Collab and Crump'd freebie from Designs by Kristi.

LO #5 was another scraplift. I scraplifted Christie Lemmon Designs Yum. I used Coley by Kari Hentzelt Designs, Ariane by Lauraskathi, and The Write Stuff by Darcy Baldwin and Misty Cato. The font is How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin.

LO #6 was a lo based on a song. I choose Ordinary Miracle by Sarah McLachlin. I used Ye Olde Bookshop by Mari Koeglenberg. The font is DSP Pat.

LO #7 was to scrap an imperfect picture that you wouldn't normally scrap. This photo was one of Benjamin trying to get the camera while I was taking pictures. I have a lot of these, LOL! I used Monster Madness by Designs by Nikki Scott.

And finally, LO #8 was a template by Christie Lemmon Designs. I used Twitchery Stitchery Page Kit and Alpha by The Digi Twins, both available at Digital Candy, and the font is How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin.

These next 2 lo's were not part of the scrapathon. I used Little Prince by Body Works Studio available at Scrap It Sassy.



Phew! That's it for now!!! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You scrapped a lot!!! Great pages too! :)

Rachel said...

You did rock it --- thanks for playing :)

Rachel
Steel City Scraps

P.S. -- what does a girl have to do to get you on her CT???