Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Digital Candy Challenges

I've been having fun over at Digital Candy with their November challenges. I've done 4 so far. The great thing about them is that you earn points towards gift certificates!

This 1st one is for the rainbow challenge or creating a lo with a specific color palette. I used Princess in Training by Calalily Design. The font is Cheri.

The 2nd lo is for the scraplifting challenge. I scraplifted Autumn Bliss by Mickey B. I used Little Leonard by Mickey B Designs.

This 3rd lo is for the template challenge. I used Creepy Crawlie by April the Scrapaholic available at Scrap It Sassy.

And lastly this is for the Candy Jar Challenge. I used Candy Jar #26 by Chaos Lounge.





No comments: