Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Laughing Zebra lo's

Shawn and I along with another couple went to San Diego in June 2006 to run the Rock and Roll Marathon. During our trip we went to the San Diego zoo. What an awesome zoo! I highly recommend it if you ever get the chance. Hopefully I'll get to take Benjamin there when he gets older. I used by God's design's Laughing Zebra kit to scrap some photos from our day at the zoo.




You can find by Laughing Zebra in by God's design's Studio Style Shop. While there check out her cool CU fibers. Or head over to Busy Scrappin' where there are some grab bags on sale for $2.00, one of which is CU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! It's Hypermommy and I got your note this morning and immediately (well, as soon as I got to work) ran over to check out your blog. I absolutely love the purple page with the logo of the zoo faded into the background. Never thought about doing this -- might have to re-do my Bucket Babes one and do the Pleasure Island logo the same! Cool idea.