Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Colors by Benjamin Freebie Alpha

My husband is the sweetest! As part of my Mother's Day weekend I got to go out to dinner and a chick flick with a friend. We saw "Made of Honor." It was cute. Anyway, while I was gone for the evening Shawn and Benjamin created some art for my Mother's Day gift.



And here are the finished products.

Aren't they cute? I'm going to cherish them forever. I'll probably frame them.

So I took all the swirly colors and made a colorful, fun alpha out of them. These alpha turned out to be a major undertaking to make so I only did upper/lower alphas for now. If I get a lot of interest in these then I'll do some numerals and punctuation too.


You can find these alpha here: http://www.4shared.com/file/47504093/87735e16/Colors_by_Benjamin_Alpha.html

Thank you for Scraps2You (http://scraps2you.blogspot.com) for the alpha template.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, lovely alpha, cute baby boy. TFS!

Lucie Cali said...

Very cte, great idea! THanks

Anonymous said...

Looks like an Eagles fan!!

Anonymous said...

amazing! very original idea!
thanks,
Nathalie
(from Paris, France)