Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Introducing "Show Off Friday"

I want to thank you for the positive response I've gotten from my designs. It was a little scary to start something kind of out of the norm for me, but I've enjoyed it so much! Anyway, I would love to see what people are doing with my designs, so I'm introducing, "Show Off Fridays." If you send me your lo using all, part, or even one little element of my designs, I'll post them here on my blog every Friday to show them off. Send me an email (email address on the side of my blog and also in my TOU) with a jpeg version of your lo or a link to your gallery. Please include credits if other designers are represented in the lo so that I can give proper credit on my blog. Thanks!

No comments: