Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day! What I would love to do is sit down and work with all the photos that are backed up for me to scrap. But more than likely my son will keep me busy and maybe I'll get a couple lo's done. I did manage to create this little kit. It was supposed to be an ode to scrapbooking using things like scissors, rulers and other implements of scrapping. However, I think it became more of a kit that would be great for school-age kiddo lo's. I call it "Stuff on my Desk" because that was my motivation. I hope you enjoy it!


You can find it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/46280705/befdb175/Stuff_on_my_Desk.html

Enjoy!!

No comments: