Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Sickies

We've been a house of sickos for a little while. Nothing major. Just runny noses that never seem to stop running. We've been stuck inside for a while and its kind of driving us crazy! Benjamin had a meltdown of epic proportions earlier today all brought on by string cheese that I couldn't unwrap fast enough. The toddler years are good fun and I get to do it again with Alexander! Woo-hoo!!

So I had a minute of them both sleeping at the same time so I thought I'd show my blog some love! Here are some of my latest lo's!

A couple from our trip to Ocean City last August. We go back up again for 2 weeks this August. I'm looking forward to it!

Credits:
Gulf Getaway by Digi Overdose and Vonnies Digiworld
Date Bits and Date Stamps by Trish Jones

Credits:
Gulf Getaway by Digi Overdose and Vonnies Digiworld

Word Art by Danimoy Designs
Template by Vanessa from Lauren Grier's Holiday Freebie

Credits:
Boy Toys by Brittbree
Template by Color by Caryn

Credits:
Funky Monkey by Scrappyweiss Designs
Template 79 by Scrappin with Liz

Credits:
Sweet Tooth by Vonnies Digiworld and Suzy Q Scraps
Template by AmyM Designs
Font is How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin


No comments: