Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Exercise and LO Sharing

I am trying to be a good girl about exercising. I still have so much pregnancy weight to lose. I still had left over from Benjamin when I got pregnant with Alexander. So, we joined the Y. I have been taking spin classes and they are kicking my posterior!! Hopefully they work! I also signed up for the Woman's Running Magazine Half Marathon because, well, because I'm insane I guess! Its not until November so I have some time to get my training going. Shawn bought me a beautiful Bob double jogging stroller with an adapter for the infant seat so I have no excuse not to take my boys out for a run. Oh, except maybe the fact that we live in a furnace!! But its not going to cool off for many, many, many more months so I just kind of have to suck it up and go running!

Here are some of the latest lo's featuring my adorable boys!

This one is random photos of Benjamin eating. He is such a disaster while eating that it is almost always photo worthy!

Credits
Sweet Tooth by Vonnies Digiworld and Suzy Q Scraps
Template is by AmyM Designs for the Scrappity-Doo-Dah Template Challenge
Font is How Cute Am I by Darcy Baldwin

This is a lo of Benjamin thoroughly enjoying his 2nd birthday cake! This lo is for the Scraplift Challenge at Scrappity-Doo-Dah. It is a scraplift of Puppy Love by Lizzy.

No comments: