Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Look at my new blinkie up there ^^^ !!

**Looking for the blog train? Its one post down. You can read this post too if you want! :)**

I've been published in The Daily Scrapper!! They had a call for summer lo's and I submitted the one below and they picked it to publish!! I used the Digi Overdose and Vonnies Digiworld collab Gulf Getaway for this lo. There's also an article about summer with a quote from me and a photo of me and Benjamin from last summer. I'm so excited about this!!

Here are some of the lo's I've done recently. These 1st 2 are from Christie Lemmon Designs July Grab Bag available exclusively at Inspiration Lane. The font for the 2nd lo is Complete in Him.


And here are some more I've done.

Credits
Pool Side Fun by Scrapper's Delight available soon at Enchanted Studio Scraps
Template #355 by Andrea Gold
Font is Complete in Him


Credit
Friendly Garden Mini Kit by Twin Mom Scraps
Font are AR Carter and 101! Star Lit Night

No comments: