Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

Layouts, layouts, layouts

Again, I really have to post more so I don't have so many lo's on 1 post. But, I'm the mom of 2, so I should be grateful I can find time to post at all!

Benjamin has his 2nd cold since we joined the Y. Everyone is telling me that this is good and he's building his immune system by hanging out with a bunch of new germy kids. However, we are stuck in the house and going a little stir crazy!! He is supposed to start tumbling tomorrow and I don't know if its going to happen. He was supposed to start last month, but couldn't because both he and Alexander had colds. Maybe he'll make a miraculous recovery overnight.

Here are some of the latest lo's I worked on.

Credits
Kit and Template is Love Story Mega Kit by Enchanted Studio Scraps Designers
Glitter Style on Word Art is by Bannerwoman Designs

Credits
On the Road Again by Twin Mom Scraps
April Showers Add On by Twin Mom Scraps

Credits
Shabby Summer by Digi Overdose
Template by AmyM
Font is Vintage

No comments: