Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 7, 2008

New Store and a Freebie!!!

I am SO excited!! I have a new store at Scrap it Sassy!!!! This is a great shop with lots of cool designers so check it out. Here are the kits I have available there at the moment:

They are both available as full kits ($4.00) and paper or element packs ($2.00 each). Also Stars and Stripes has an alpha pack ($2.00) and Spring has a QP pack ($1.50).


Now here's the freebie! Some fun summer buttons!
Do you want to know how I made these fun summer buttons so that you can make your own? Well, I've got a secret! I used an item in Sir Scrapalot's CU Grab Bag #2 at My Scrap Shop. For $4.00 you get what you need to make these cool buttons plus 5 other commercial use goodies!!

You can pick up my freebie here! Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).