Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 11, 2008

Huge sale and a Freebie!

Right now there is a huge sale going on at Scrap It Sassy. All designers are on sale. My products are 50% off during this sale! You can get my CU Funky Buttons for $2.50!! That's a bargain!


Plus my full kits are $2.00 during this sale! You can find my store here.

Now for the freebie! This is a set of 6 doodle sticker frames in the same colors as the summer buttons I offered earlier this week.


Also, these frames give you another hint to what's in Sir Scrapalots CU Grab Bag #2 available at My Scrap Shop. You can pick up the freebie here.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks for the info on the sale, love those buttons and frames

Creative Junkie said...

I hope you have a great turnout for your sale! Very cool buttons.

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the sale :)