Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Transformers-more than meets the eye!

According to Wikipedia a transformer is a device that transfers electrial energy from one circuit to another through inductively coupled electric conductors. Whatever! It really is an evil thing that blows up at 10:00 at night scaring the crap out of me, making me almost miss the results of Dancing with the Stars and killing my coffee maker!! Fortunately I have one of those Senseo coffee things, but this frothy European coffee isn't as good as a real cup of coffee. I can't go out to a) get a real cup of coffee or b) just go buy a new coffee maker because I'm waiting for a contractor who is 1 1/2 hours late to install our new pavers.

So this was my rant for the day! Hopefully it gets better!

Did I mention that Benjamin and I are both sick...

No comments: