Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sugarplum Paperie Challenge & Coffee Crisis Over!

Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum Paperie (http://www.sugarplumpaperie.com/) has a new challenge going on until April 7th. Design a layout using her "10 Things List" freebie and other products from Sugarplum Paperie. Here is my entry.




Credits: Whimsical Wonderland and Love Actually by Sunshine Studio Scraps. The font is Kristen ITC

My coffee drama mentioned earlier today has been fixed. I made it to Target today because the contractor guys only staged materials today. The real work is tomorrow. Check out my beautiful new coffee maker!


I know. I'm way too excited by a coffee maker!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Thanks for playing! :D

Anonymous said...

Love how you centered them all nice araingment love the pink and hearts you used!