Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

P365 Freebie!

Here are the lo's I've created in the last couple days. I'm so excited for the new month because the new challenges are up at Enchanted Studio Scraps!! The lo's are linked to my gallery for credits.







The lo above is my P365 lo for January Week #4. I made the paper and the "January" word art and I'm offering them as a little mini freebie!

Image is linked or pick it up here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 04, 2010. Thanks again.