Saturday, January 16, 2010

Glass Dates Add On Freebie

I managed to catch the speed scrap at Enchanted Studio Scraps last night. Or should I say I managed to stay awake for the speed scrap and finish a lo. One of the instructions was to use an acrylic element so I thought of the Glass Dates I offered yesterday as a freebie. I know, glass and acrylic are not the same things, but I thought I could interpret the instructions a little! So I put them in my lo and realized I wanted the dates in a frame. So I made one. Then I made a couple more. So I put them in an add on pack and offer them to you today! Also, a lovely blog reader, Jody, asked for a blank glass insert so I included 2 different versions in the add on as well.

Here is the lo that inspired the add on pack. I used Day 2 Day Project 365 kit by Scrapberry Designs, Starry Photo Masks which is a freebie by Twin Mom Scraps and the font is Pea Faith Dots.


Here is the Glass Dates Add On:


Image is linked or pick it up here.

BTW - see one post below for the Glass Dates freebie!

12 comments:

Magnolia said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Heather Devino said...

These are very cool. Thanks so much!

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

Thank you their great:)Kristianne25

melliel said...

Thank you for the freebies.

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Robin said...

Love the blanks too! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
Thank you very much for this very nice original idea !
C from Paris :)

heather said...

Suberb freebie. Thanks very much for sharing your talent

Anonymous said...

Thank You !

Anonymous said...

♥ it! Thanks a bunch!

jiulin said...

This avoids the problem of selecting Moncler Onlineand matching for a large number of ensembles over and over. On the Internet you are able to buy baby clothes at discounted wholesale prices so theyNorth Face Jackets are more affordable. When it involves contemporary apparel for your infant, cheap wholesale baby clothes in multiple sizes can be a new mother's helping hand.