Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 25, 2009

New lo's

Here are some lo's I've worked on in the last couple weeks.

These first 2 I used Champagne by Candleworks Scraps. The word art in the 1st is by Bekah E for the Magical Moments Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The second is for the Build a Fairy Treehouse Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The template is by Brenda Smith Designs and the font is Wendy Medium.



These next 2 lo's are made with Mud Puddles by Christie Lemmon Designs. The 1st is for the Charmer's Time Dance Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. The desktop template is by Danielle Corbitt. The 2nd I also used CT Inspired Templates: Hillary by Christie Lemmon Designs and Tiny Vellum Dates by Ellie Lash.



This lo is for the Pixie Pouch Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps. I used Pixie Pouch #2 by Chaos Lounge and the font is Vagabond.

This lo is for the Sprite's Spell Challenge at Enchanted Studio Scraps (yep, I've been hanging out there quite a bit!) I used A New Day Collab by Steel City Scraps and Monkey See, Monkey Do, Sugar Shack Template Pack by Steel City Scraps, Take Me To Neverland by Steel City Scraps and the font is Tall Paul.

For this lo I used Stacker 1 by Brittney Ferguson Designs and the font is Sceptre.

And finally, these last 2 lo's I used Cruisin' by Steel City Scraps and Sugar Shack Template Pack by Steel City Scraps. The fonts in both are Complete in Him and Bumpy Road.


No comments: