Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some new lo's and another Christmas Freebie

Hello out there! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Ours was slow, but that's OK. I got some laundry done and hung out with my boys and was able to do a little scrapping. I can't believe how close Christmas and the new year are! I am seriously behind on my Christmas shopping. I also can't believe that I'm 26 weeks pregnant today! Less than 100 days to my due date!!! I'm excited and completely freaking out at the same time.

Here are the new lo's I worked on this past week. These 1st 2 lo's I used Be Merry by RS Designs. The Font I used on both is Anmari (old standby again!) This lo is of our Christmas tree. Our 1st tree ever! We decided it was time to start more holiday traditions. Like the gate around the tree? Seemed like the easiest way to deal with curious fingers and glass ornaments. Benjamin stands at the gate and watches the lights. He's so cute!


This is a photo of Benjamin's Christmas photo shoot last year.

This next lo is photos from the day we brought Benjamin home from the hospital. I can't believe that was over 18 months ago!! I used A Little Crush by Steel City Scraps. The template is from Template Set 3 by Christie Lemmon Designs. The font is Anmari (yep, again!)

This lo is another photo from Benjamin's Christmas pics last year. I used The Overstuffed Stocking by The Digi Twins. The word art is by Fairy Tale Studio Scraps.

The next 2 lo's I used Give Thanks by CandleWorks Scraps. The 1st lo I used a template freebie from Bannerwoman Designs. The font is Myriad Pro.

This 2nd lo I used a template by Michelle Filo of Pencil Lines.

Now on to the freebie!! I was once again lucky enough to test some of Bannerwoman Designs newest products. Her newest products include two glitter style packs and a chipboard style pack. They are available at her stores at Digitals, Commercial-Use.com, and Digiscrap Warehouse.

I also used an oldie, but goodie from Mega-Doodle Inspired called Mega-Journaling Action which is available for both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.

Here's my freebie. Its another assorted pack of Christmas Embellishments plus 3 papers. I split it up into two downloads:
Download 1
Download 2

2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing the Christmas elements...love them! :)

TerriM said...

I LOVE elements and doodles. Hehe, I can never seem to collect enough of them. Thanks bunches for sharing yours. Hugs -- xoxo!1 (terri - hawaii)